Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's Official

It was official a few weeks ago but I am horribly bad at updating my blog regularly. Our third precious little blessing is on its way...due in September. I was trying to think of a really creative way to post the news on my blog. But, I got nothin! So, this will have to do. :-)

I got an early ultrasound when I was 7 weeks and 1 day. Though the baby already had a heartbeat (heartrate = 122), it was only the size of a sesame seed at that point. So, the picture is kind of funny because you really can't *see* anything except a little dot. No, it is not the big white dot. That is actually an arrow pointing to the much smaller dot that you really can't see, especially in a cell phone picture of a picture. God is so amazing. He is knitting together another fearfully and wonderfully made child in my womb. I am so blessed! Thank you God!

3 comments:

Fruitful Harvest said...

Congrats~
How exciting!

We have been praying to be blessed again. Please keep us in your prayers. I know God knows the BIG plan.....but it can be hard at times....wondering if His plan includes another little one or NOT???.
I still breast feed our 2 yr old.?
Only God knows.

Any ways, what a thrilling time you have ahead!
I will keep you in my prayers, that all goes well!

Warm Blessings,
Georgiann

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Of course I already knew, but YAY for posting about it! :)

Victoria said...

God is so amazing - that little "dot" which is smaller than a sesame seed will be keeping you up nights in a few months!!!