Friday, November 12, 2010

(Un)Forgetful Friday

-The way Kaley looks at her baby brother:


-The way Braedon looks at his baby brother:

-How proud I am of hubby for getting up early enough for a 6 a.m. meeting every Friday morning.
-Braedon wanted to pick up about a dozen crayons and put each one in between his toes to use his feet and put them in the bag.
-Kaley saying "uh huh boo boo" with a spiderman bandaid on her hand...translation "I have a boo boo" in a voice like she really does have a boo boo. Except it is her brother's bandaid that fell off of his boo boo.
-When Braedon's evening preschool teacher at church said to me, "Braedon has quite the imagination. He was trying to use the teeter totter as a catipult."
-Braedon saying "wadgi ga bee dat" unrecognizably fast. At first I thought he was saying "why did you call me that" but then we realized that he was saying "what's it gonna be that" obviously not knowing anything about sentence structure yet.
-Not being able to wait until Sunday to get some Land of a Thousand Hills coffee at the new cafe at our church.
-Kaley saying "mommy" at her bedroom door after she crawled out of her crib for the first time and the shocked look that hubby and I traded.
-When Garrett locks eyes with me and smiles.

No comments: