Friday, June 4, 2010

(Un)Forgetful Friday (Flirting Babies)

Recently, I was cuddling with Kaley on our bed. She kept pointing at something and bashfully smiling and cooing. I realized that she was seeing pictures of herself hanging on our wall and "flirting" with them. Which totally reminded me of when Braedon was about 8 or 9 months old we were sitting at the table eating breakfast one morning. He was having rice cereal. I noticed that he was staring at something and smiling and cooing. It was like he was seeing himself in the mirror except there is no mirror in our dining room. So, I tried to follow his line of sight to figure out what he was staring at. I noticed that the object of his affection was the Gerber baby on the box of rice cereal that was sitting on the table. He was totally flirting with the Gerber baby! It was too cute.

No comments: