Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jug-O-Lantern

This is a cute little halloween craft I saw at Publix Preschool Pals. It was fun but very messy. We drew the faces together and I cut them out. Then I turned Braedon and Kaley loose with paint and they used LOTS of it. Pumpkins are usually orange but Braedon made his blue, pink, purple, brown, and every other color of paint we had. I had a little more control over Kaley's paint options so her's turned out mostly orange. It was fun but then the paint started chipping off of the jugs and leaving a mess on the floor so they had to go bye bye pretty soon after we were finished looking at the finished product.



Once we put the flashlight inside the jug and put it in our dark bathroom it actually looked a little creepy, which wasn't really what I was going for. There is another reason they went bye bye.

No comments: