Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Making Home a Haven Challenge-Wk 1


Visit Women Living Well to learn more about the challenge.

I have had a big heart for wanting to bless my husband and my children by making our home a haven for some time now. I would say at least a couple of years. Although quite is not a word I would use to describe our home, it is very loving, warm, and peaceful (most of the time). That said, I am still always looking for new ways to make our home an even more pleasant place to be. That is why when I saw this challenge I had to jump all over it. Even though I haven't participated in any in my blogging life I love the idea of challenges because it serves as accountability to complete something that I am passionate about. Making our home a haven is something I am passionate about.
Week 1 of the challenge is to light a candle each day and whenever the glimmer catches my eye pray for my home. This is huge because not only does the house feel more warm because of the soft candle light and the fall scent, my home is being prayed for very often. It is only day 1 of week 1 and I love this challenge so far. :-)


No comments: