Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Think They Like Each Other





I can't even express in words how thankful I am that I get to be at home with my babies a whole lot more often than I used to be. For one, they would not get to play together very often. Times like these are so special to me because I used to buy into so many lies that kept me from believing I could ever be a stay-at-home mom. I am so thankful to God that those lies have been replaced with His truth and I am living my dream or else I would miss times like these. I think I just inspired myself to do a post on why I love being a stay-at-home mom. :-) This post, however, is really supposed to be about the gaze they are giving one another in the first picture. The second is Braedon's cheese-arm thingie he does. The last couple are sweet kisses from big brother to little sister. Isn't that just too cute for words?

1 comment:

Victoria said...

The gaze they are sharing in the first picture is priceless.