Friday, August 27, 2010

I Am Proud To Introduce...

Time has warped again and I can't believe my baby is over three weeks old now. I apologize to my dear friends and family that were looking for updates on this blog. I forgot how much of a sleep deprived/pain medicine induced fog I would be in for a little while. As soon as the pain started to feel better I had a setback because my incision became infected. The pain returned and all I felt like doing for a few more days was laying in bed. I also had the sort of feeling like wanting to hide away from reality in a dark cave with my new baby. I have to admit that I was and still am scared of life returning full speed so I have been wanting to take extra naps and have plenty of cuddle time with our newest blessing. Hence, no time to update my blog. There are so many God stories behind this pregnancy, birth, and Garrett's health after birth...God is so amazing and I am so grateful that everything turned out fine for Garrett and me after a complicated pregnancy. Without further ado, this is the face that I have been so blessed to be staring into over the past few weeks. Thank you God for our newest gift of life.





1 comment:

Melinda said...

What a sweet blessing! So glad everything is going better!