Friday, February 4, 2011

(Un)Forgetful Friday

*When I woke up a few mornings ago, I heard Braedon and Kaley on the monitor in their bedroom "reading" a book together. The book is Big Thoughts for Little People. There is a large letter on each page and the book goes in alphabetical order. So, Braedon was turning the pages and Kaley was saying the letter. She would say the letter and Braedon would say "that's right, Kaley. You are doing great!" in a very sweet and encouraging tone. It was so adorable I just laid in bed and listened to them on the monitor for a few minutes before I got up.
*Braedon is learning about the ten commandments this week with our Raising Rock Stars Preschool bible cirriculum we recently started. The verse for the week is Thou shall not steal. We were sitting on my bed playing with Garrett and Braedon says, "Garrett, Thou shall not steal. That is one of God's rules."
*Kaley learned how to peddle the tricycle and loves it. It is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. She rides by and just looks at me smiling because she is so happy to be doing it herself. Oh yeah, and she is pottying now too! We aren't totally trained but she is WELL on her way.
*Braedon sometimes calls me miss Tina. Like when he is trying really hard to get my attention, he will say, "um, excuse me, Miss Tina."

So much more has been going on but this is all I have time to share right now...

No comments: