Thursday, February 10, 2011

Garrett - 6 months

Garrett turned 6 months on the 5th. I am slightly behind in posting his picture. I can't believe how big he is getting. We haven't had his 6 month appointment yet and I haven't weighed him in a while. He is still having eczema issues. I have started washing his clothes in mild detergent and using a very mild soap for bathing him. He is still getting up at least two times each night. We have started, stopped, and started solids. I was doubting that he was ready the first time I started them. I was just hoping it would make him sleep. It didn't, so we stopped. A couple weeks later, I figured he was definitely ready when he would watch us eat and start chewing with his mouth like he was eating too. I am hoping that is why he continues to wake up at night too...We shall see. He loves that he can grab things now and be a slight bit more intentional with his hand movements. He loves to play pat a cake or really it is patty cake around here. We sing to him quite a bit. Braedon likes to show and tell him everything. He is cooing a lot and repeating ooh and ahh on command (sometimes). I am posting a couple of pictures because I actually got him laughing. Too Cute!
I love how you can see a baby's smile even behind a pacifier:

There is not much in life better than a laughing baby:



For comparison purposes, here are the previous posts:
5 Months
4 months
3 months
2 months
1 month

No comments: