Friday, August 28, 2009

Cobb Pregnancy Services - 2009 Fundraising Banquet

A few months ago, I had the neat opportunity to visit Cobb Pregnancy Services. We toured the facility and listened to the director share amazing stories of God's work through this ministry in bringing people to Him while saving and changing lives. The center provides assistance and education to those who have an unplanned pregnancy while helping their clients realize the value of their life and the value of the life they have created. Additionally, they provide abstinence and lifestyle education. All while sharing the Gospel!

After the visit, I received a newsletter including an announcement of their 2009 fundraising banquet. I noticed that Janet Parshall was going to be speaking and thought what neat opportunity to go listen to her speak live. Soon after that I was cleaning out lots of stuff from our house and delivered some donated baby items to CPS. It was then that I spoke to Lori about the fundraiser, one thing led to another and now I find myself a table host at the 2009 fundraising banquet!

My heart has been deeply touched by this ministry and I am very privileged to be in this role as a table host at their 2009 fundraising banquet. This is a little outside my comfort zone and I am left with one huge doubt and that is that I will not be able to confirm any guests. However, I keep hearing God tell me to be a faithful servant in this role and He will bring whoever He wants to bring.

No comments: