Monday, April 4, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Though this is my third year blogging, this is my first year participating in the Ultimate Blog Party. I am so excited to be part of it this year and to join the community of moms at 5minutesformoms. My name is Tina and I am so glad that you are here to visit. I can't wait to get to know you better and make friends with other bloggers. I would like to point you to this post about the name of my blog, which I think will help you get to know us a little better. I like to blog about just about everything such as family, things God is teaching me, homeschooling, and many other gifts from God. My blog is an outlet and a way to feel connected. It is an easy way to keep track of our life and share it with out of town family and friends. It is also my hope and prayer that there is some inspiration and learning that takes place for my readers. I am very happy to meet you and have truly been blessed by your visit.

Happy Ultimate Blog Party hopping!

8 comments:

Kristina @ A Home Made by Kiki said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from the UBP! I love meeting new bloggers so stop by and visit to see how I am creating a healthy home for my family if you get the chance! I'm your newest follower!

Anonymous said...

Hi There! Visiting from the UBP11 !
I love the positive message that you are sending through your site and I agree that God and his son Jesus Christ are amazing and wonderful! Have a great week!

Alicia K said...

So glad you decided to participate! It is a fun way to find new blogs to follow.

Have a great day!

Alicia

The Crazy Busy Bunch said...

Found your site through UBP11 and am loving the positive messages! I am your newest follower :)

Heather H said...

Nice to meet you, Tina! Looking forward to reading more.

Stopping by from UBP

ericateal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Thanks for stopping my blog! You 3beautiful children! I'm glad to here you are surviving being a SAHM with 3 kids! :)

Roller Coaster said...

I'm a new follower from the UBP. Nice to meet you! Hope you can stop by and say hi. :)

Wife on the Roller Coaster