Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Walk for Life

The Walk for Life benefiting Cobb Pregnancy Services (CPS) was this past weekend. After seriously vicious storms on Friday night, Saturday morning was as beautiful of a morning (although wet) as it could be. Praise God! It was a very pretty 3 mile walk with georgous houses, flowers and trees. I was also blessed to be able to walk with a couple of good friends and have some good conversation.

I am very grateful for the prayers and monetary support for CPS as a result of my participating in the walk. I am honored and humbled to support a ministry that is so passionate about defending precious lives. If you are still interested in supporting this ministry there are a list of ways you can do so on their website under the "take action" tab.

This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live. Deuteronomy 30:19

1 comment:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Glad we got to participate in this together!