Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Garden at the Hospital

I am able to go for wheelchair rides at the hospital, which our family has been taking full advantage of. I love it because I get to get out of the room and spend some time outside. Even though the heat is a bit uncomfortable, being outside is my absolute favorite place to be most of the time. Of course, the kids love it too (being outside and the wheelchair rides). There is a garden that we have visited a couple of times and actually took the camera today so we could get some pictures. It was so neat to watch Braedon and Kaley completely carefree, running and jumping, putting their hands in the fountains, and laughing. It made me wonder how many other moms have been sitting there in a wheelchair with a much more grim condition than me, watching their kids playing. I was completely overwhelmed with gratitude for every moment God gives me with my family. I am so thankful that the scare didn't turn into an emergency and that my condition is not something altogether worse than it is. I spent some time thanking God and praying for all of the families who have visited the garden while being in the hospital for various reasons.

There they go:

Here they come:

Daddy and his babies:

Braedon was fascinated by the bell:


Mama and her babies:


This one is kind of goofy cause I am coaxing Kaley to come over and sit down for a picture. I wanted to share it because it perfectly shows all of my bling bling. I am wearing four different bracelets that cover about half of my forearm on one side. On the other arm I have an IV line started in case of an emergency. I sure will be glad to have my forearms free of these things!

No comments: