Friday, March 4, 2011

(Un)Forgetful Friday

-I have the best husband EVER!
-When Garrett starts fussing, Braedon says, "I'm right here, Garrett. It's ok" in his sweet, nurturing tone like he is his mommy.
-Kaley reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus, she turns the pages and yells "a huh, bus" which is Kaleyese for "Let Me Drive the Bus". She also turns to look at us and laughs after she does it each time.
-Garrett figured out how to scream (with delight) today. Not sure if that is a good thing or not.
-Braedon says "heapin trouble" whenever anyone gets in trouble (i.e. "Kaley, your in heapin trouble." This language was inspired by Cars when the sheriff says, "boy, you're in a heap of trouble".
-Kaley told me Braedon hit her. I asked Braedon if he hit her. His response was "well, um, actually I did that three months ago."
-Braedon learning to read and ME getting to teach him. Praise God!
-Garrett grasping onto my shirt while he nurses...love those little hands.

1 comment:

Faith Girl said...

Kaleyese? Can you teach me that language, please? ;-)

LoveAlways,
Kathryn<3

xoxo