Thursday, March 24, 2011

Walk for Life 2011

I have just learned that the county I live in is the 4th highest for number of abortions in the state of Georgia. There is a tremendous need to serve women who find themselves in a pregnancy crisis and restore value and hope to their lives and the lives of their unborn children. Crisis pregnancy centers all over the nation are on the front lines of war defending life every second of every day. Cobb Pregnancy Services (CPS) serves over 4,000 women per year and hopes to expand their facility to be able to serve more in the near future.

A couple of years ago, I was privileged to tour their facility and meet the director. I saw how on fire they are for defending life and pointing people to Christ. It was awe inspiring! Additionally, a couple of years ago, I had the opportunity to be a table host at their annual fundraising event. What a blessing to see some fruit from such a wonderful ministry. A young lady gave her testimony of how she was at risk for abortion until she found CPS. At the time of her testimony (at the event) she was past her due date. So, she was very pregnant and her face was shining with hope. She found God and learned about the value of the life of her child and herself through CPS.

This year I have the wonderful opportunity to serve CPS again by participating in their Walk for Life.


I humbly ask for your support: 1. please join me in prayer for CPS and other crisis pregnancy centers, 2. please prayerfully consider making a financial contribution to this wonderful ministry, and 3. if you are local, prayerfully consider joining the walk also.

If you would like to contribute financially, please send me your name, mailing address, and the dollar amount you wish to pledge. CPS will send you a letter and a donation envelope after the walk. The walk will be April 16 so please notify me before then if you wish to contribute.

Thank you for your prayers and support!

No comments: