Thursday, March 31, 2011

Touch a Truck

This was such a neat (free) event. They had all sorts of trucks:
firetruck
ambulance
excavators
moving trucks
truck shaped like a roller skate
race car
and a lot more that we didn't even get to see

They are setup so the kids can just climb all around on them. It was a beautiful day to be outside and super fun climbing on the trucks.

They also had a bouncy and a blow up slide. I went down with Kaley and Braedon and burned my elbow...ouch! It was worth it even with a ‘boo boo’.



I do have to admit that I thought the kids would be much more excited about seeing excavators up close. They became familiar with them while I was in the hospital and they watched out the window. Ever since then when we drive down the road and see one they yell "excavator" and get all excited. When we saw them up close and personal though they didn't seem too impressed. But, then I thought they would be impressed at the air show too and they weren't. It is weird how they are sometimes so easily impressed and other times so hard to impress.

No comments: