Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Healthy Meal Idea (Mahi Mahi & Salad)

Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist. What I deem as healthy for me and my family may vary from yours depending on your family's nutrition needs. Let me also add that these meals are healthy for the most part. However, they may still contain some ingredients that aren't necessarily that good for you.
This is a very simple meal. Thanks, again to my wonderful husband for preparing it for us. I love that fish is so good for you because I love fish. And, there are so many different ways it can be prepared. This dish is grilled Mahi Mahi, Spinach Salad, and an Orange. The Mahi Mahi is seasoned with lemon juice, chicken rub, salt, and pepper. The salad is spinach leaves, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, feta cheese, craisins, carrots, and white balsamic vinaigrette dressing (or whatever dressing you like).

No comments: