Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

After church we snapped a few pictures in our backyard.



Last year, we started a new tradition of getting a new plant for our flower garden on Mother's Day. This year we got several new plants (yay).
Gardenia:

Columbine:

Heliotropium:

Lantana:

Verbana:

I sat on the porch watching and snapping pictures while my boys dug holes. Then, planted and watered the plants for me.





But, what they really wanted to do was lay down and take a nap right there on the grass.

I also got this beautiful wind chime, thanks to my dear husband!

Thanks to my wonderful family for a great Mother's Day weekend!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

That is an awesome tradition - we are probably gong to get me some azalea bushes for me for Mother's Day. I have no idea what else I would want and it would be one of the few types of gifts that I can really enjoy for years.