Monday, May 31, 2010

The Week In Advance

  • I have two appointments this week and hopefully the perinatologist is going to tell me that I am free and clear of my previa issues. We'll see!
  • I would really like to get organized with my activity ideas for the kids...it's a work in progress.
  • I would like to nail down the ideas I have swirling around in my head about why I want to homeschool and what our priorities should look like.
  • I have decided that I am going to start Before Five In A Row with Braedon (and Kaley but she may not get much out of it at this point). I was delighted to find that we already have two of the books it focuses on. I ordered a few more so we would have a selection on hand to get started with. Then, I will decide if I should borrow or buy the rest of the titles. I will definitely be using Delightful Learning as a source. I hope that I can be as organized as she is in doing B4FIAR.
  • I want to focus more on our bible verses and activities surrounding the bible but not entirely sure what that looks like yet.

No comments: